9.03.2552

Villa's neighbourhood

When we go out to visit Mom's folkins in Wat Lamai area, we have to turn left of the ring road. The first interesting building on the right hand is Buddy Boutique Hotel. The luxuary Hotel which is the same owner of Buddy Bar at Kao-San road in Bangkok.

Firstly, Buddy had the land at beachfront where's opposite the hotel. There are small shop houses around and easily notice from my home at night because of their spotlight. When time pass, I think it's time that Boutique hotels boom in Samui. Buddy decided to create the beautiful hotel building on the other side of their own.

With my little knowledge of Architecture, I'm impressed with the tone color and its style. They look much like my favourite Vintage Luxuary. Curved and Mould Concrete decorated in every corner filled the place reminded to be in Mediterranean location , not my Samui at all. I love the arcade and shops but must confess that I prefer only Villa supermarket and Bangkok Bank shop. Others are suit to Foreigner to shop.

Anyway, the hotel rooms cost expensive but I think it might worth for living if you are stylish mode. I think the place is nice to be some fashion Location one day.

Must go to stay at Aunt's tonight. Tomorrow we have to go to Wat Lamai at dawn. It's time for Sart-Duaen-10 festival or Southern's New Year time. Will write and snap some pics as well.

Bye :> ...Nok

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hello, there nice blog. With the ever increasing number of people looking for good holiday packages at attractive rates in Koh Samui, renting luxurious villas seems to be a great option. The beachfront luxury villas in Koh Samui are no less than five star hotels.

    koh samui villas

    ตอบลบ