9.02.2552

Chansuwan Villa



I've try 3 Logo designs for my Villas , here are they...


Well, the first one is Moon + Rock + tree . "Chansuwan" means the Golden moon. Stand for my Mother surname before marry. The second one is from "Yi-Tho" flower.This flower are around my land.Then the third one is my selected choice, A kind of Heliconia flower that have Thai named "Soi-Kattalee" , I'm thinking it might be the one that can be named "Bird of Paradise" as well. Because of my nickname is "Nok" or Bird in English. So, the last one reminds to myself. I use my mother's day of birth ; Monday which is Yellow become a background. Then using this flower which is many in my house and in the garden. So, I think it's time to revise my name card with it.

Well, Here is my plot layout. The land is split into 2 part. The smaller one has Office (that is a grocery as well) , Grove for local plants , and our housing units placed behind the flower row.
The bigger plot is my parents' house and the housing units along the left side of the road. Which is the private route , only for us and the other plot owners. They are my cousins and havn't developed yet. There are some rental units in their plots ,too. Some have many dogs and they will come immediately when a stranger walks on the road. That helps us to prevent our privacy even sometimes we might be annoyed with their noise.







Time to leave ,
nok









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น